How we can help
Accessing counselling can help you to make sense of what you are experiencing, regaining a sense of control, express your emotions, and empower you to make the changes you want to see in your life.Our Locations
How do I refer?
If we are unable to organise a face-to-face appointment in your area for whatever reason, you can always make use of our telephone counselling service.
- Each Counselling session costs the charity £45.00
- In some areas the local CCG part-fund this charge.
- In this case we would simply invite you to make a contribution each session to help us to maintain and enhance the quality of our service delivery.
- If the CCG does not part-fund the counselling in your area sessions you will be charged for the sessions.
- To find out more information in relation to the costs for where you live please call our Head Office on
Leaflets and Resources
Bereavement Support Groups
To find out if there are bereavement support groups in your area please follow the link or call us on our Head Office number 01782 683155.Our Locations
Are you thinking about attending one of our Support Groups? Take a look at what our clients have been saying on Facebook…
Dove Buddies is our social/friendship group for adults who have experienced bereavement and who are struggling with social connections, loneliness and isolation.
The group meets up monthly within the Community Room of the Stoke-on-Trent M&S Wolstanton store (off A500 Northbound exit) from 10.30am to 12.00pm. Come and join us for a cuppa, a biscuit and a friendly face – just £1 donation to the Dove Service.
New dates for your diary:
Wed 19th June 2019
Tues 23rd July 2019
Tues 17th Sept 2019
Tues 22nd Oct 2019
For more info. call us on our Head Office number 01782 683155.