ℹ️ THE DOVE SERVICE UPDATE
We know that there is a lot of anxiety around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we would like to assure all our clients that we are taking all recommended steps to protect both the public and our staff.
- Cleaning all surfaces, handles, light switches etc twice a day
- Providing antibacterial foam hand sanitiser in our Reception area and all our offices
- Moving our current clients to telephone counselling wherever possible
- Looking to support clients who are currently on our waiting list; they will be contacted when sessions become available and offered telephone counselling in the first instance
- Limiting the number of people in our offices and using separate offices for our staff and clients
- Cancelling all group work and not attending external meetings
- Encouraging our staff to socially distance themselves and work from home wherever possible
- Working with those on our waiting list to offer telephone counselling when sessions become available
- Reviewing our services and checking guidance daily, in line with government recommendations
We know that telephone counselling isn’t ideal for everyone, but we will be able to talk to you about that when you get in touch or when we contact you. We don’t know how long these measures will be in place and will keep in touch with our clients through text/phone and social media channels.
We will make sure that our telephones are answered during working hours and if you have any concerns or questions about the Dove Service, our services, or just need to talk to someone about your anxieties in the current climate, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will have counselling staff available to be able to provide support calls, whether you are a client of ours or not, please do not struggle at this challenging time, just give us a call on 01782 683155 (Mon-Fri – office hours).
Please do all stay safe.
The Dove Service