We are offering for auction V.I.P. Corporate Hospitality Race Tickets for TWO people to attend the BTCC (British Touring Car Championships) at Donington Park on Sunday 29th April 2018; includes full corporate hospitality from BTCC Speedworks Team in conjunction with Hedgehog Security. (N.B. Minimum starting bid must be met per ticket – please refer to Rules & Regulations)
V.I.P. package includes:
- Greeted at Main Entrance by member of Speedworks Team/Hedgehog Security
- Breakfast | Lunch |Afternoon Tea | Complimentary Drinks Package throughout the day
- Tour of Paddock Area (where possible) to view corners and points of interest of the Park
- Grid Walk with member of Speedworks Team/Hedgehog Security
- Overview of races and classes competing on the day with Peter Bassill of Hedgehog Security
- Value of each V.I.P. Ticket equates to approx.£250.00 + VAT
How to submit your silent bid:
- Bidding will open from 1500 hrs on Wednesday 21st March 2018, until 5.00pm on Tuesday 10th April 2018.
- Email your highest bid to The Dove Service click here and remember to include your full name and contact number.
Rules of Competition:
- The Dove Service is a grief support charity providing counselling to people from the age of 4+ who are experiencing issues relating to bereavement, loss or life-changing illness.
- All proceeds from the Silent Auction will go to The Dove Service, Registered Charity No. 1086625, founded in 1984. Head Office address: The Dudson Centre, Hope Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST1 5DD.
- The Dove Service (TDS) reserves the right to withdraw the item, without notice, from the Online Silent Auction at any time.
- Silent Auction item purchase is final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for event date to be amended in any way.
- Important Note: Minimum starting bid of £65.00 PER V.I.P. Ticket must be adhered to
- To make your bid on our Silent Auction, simply email us click here with your final bid, ensuring you add your name, address and contact no. (mobile or home tel) – this is in order to maintain confidentiality of data. Please do not submit any personal details via social media links.
- There is no ‘upper limit’ for your bids and you can submit more than one bid.
- Once the Silent Auction is declared closed, the bid entered via email deemed to be the highest bid will be the winner. In the event of any dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair (Charlie O’Dell – CEO of TDS) will act as the final authority.
- In the event we receive two bids of the same value on the close of the Silent Auction, both bidders will be contacted and asked to submit a head to head final bid.
- The winner of the highest bid will be contacted (via mobile and confirmation email) to organise payment (cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit card or cheque) on Wednesday 11th April 2018. Once payment has been processed, arrangement for the collection or postal (via recorded mail) of VIP Tickets will be arranged.
- Payment for the VIP Tickets must be made in full prior to tickets being issued to winner.
- In the event the item is left unclaimed, the VIP Tickets will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- Happy Bidding!
*Please note that this auction is not officially endorsed by the BTCC
All proceeds from the auction will go to The Dove Service core services and future projects.